1. - Top - End - #44
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: What 5e subclasses do you think most or least fulfill their intended fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Snoggins View Post
    I exclusively play Eloquence bards, and honestly, it's because they are very overpowered. But it almost makes them mismatch their concept IMO. Like, when you stack mind sliver + unsettling words + silver barbs to put like a -14 on a saving throw for someone, you're not just like a really convincing speaker. That's active and very creepy mind control that I think the class should have developed more, making the first generally evil oriented bard.
    I kind of agree, Whispers should be the "evil/creepy debuff bard," but Eloquence is so much better at it.

Quote Originally Posted by ironkid View Post
    Warlock: The undying is quite false advertising. You should sue to get your contract transferred to another patron.
    This made me lol
    Last edited by Psyren; 2021-12-09 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)