Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying Candy Goblin View Post
"Beyond that, it sounds like your target might be easily manipulatable through conventional means... Which gets you a discount 'cause idiots are fun to toy with."
"I'll pass on drinks, but yeah, if you can find the right levers to pull, he's absolutely an idiot," Magtok chuckles, trying to imagine this horrible zoomer creature trying to charm the cat. It's an absolutely incredible mental image, and that alone might be worth the price for putting all this nonsense together. "Seriously, dress up a little and bat some eyelashes and he'll happily follow you all the way to a shady motel room with a bathtub full of ice without question."

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin With Robot Arms View Post
"Let's focus, boss. We are this place's security detail. And by the sound of it, you're a freelancer being hired by our client to ruin someone's day."
"And yes, that's exactly right, Olvisin," Magtok nods without turning around to face her or the other gobbos. "Just making sure, you didn't lose your arms here, did you? Those new ones don't look like my design, and I'm pretty sure I would remember the double-amputee screams if something happened downstairs." Then again, the gobstopper has been using the depths as her own personal hunting grounds and he didn't know a damn thing about it until today, so who knows?