View Single Post

Thread: The Temple of Inari 57: Life goes on

1. - Top - End - #435
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: The Temple of Inari 57: Life goes on

[Night Sanctuary]

Hoshiko is momentarily taken aback as Steven replies downright forcefully

I... see...

Not that she remains off-center very long, and not that she is in the remotest bit apologetic

I am glad, if somewhat surprised, to see that things have been taken care of here for a change. Quite unusual with anywhere Keiko is involved, but there it is. I won't bother asking how many heroes you have tested - you'll just tell me you're the high priest and it's not your job to go out and do such things... which is true enough.

She smiles, which is at least half a smirk

So, since you have proven me wrong about what I thought you might need to learn, what is there that YOU would ask for more instruction?

[Survivors]

Felina winces and indicates the various problems

Well... straight off, you've got some curses in need of removing. That broken leg needs better attention, I'm afraid the girl with the odd weapon has something trying to posess her, and we can fix your fingernail. And it looks like you might have eaten meat that wasn't quite cooked properly, because you've got a sort of parasitic infection that can eventually get nasty.

She looks at the victims of the vargouille attack

You lot are in the most danger, because without treatment you're going to turn into those undead flying head things yourselves.
    Last edited by Fenric; 2021-12-15 at 09:12 AM.