Shuttle to L1
Sekhmet looks at the offered clothes. "Uh, I'm not comfortable in trousers, sorry. But it's okay. You can keep that one; I have plenty." She opens her bag a little wider to show that several similar dresses are folded inside. Sekhmet unfolds her glasses and puts them on. "So, uh, what's been going on since last, uh, midnight?" Probably nothing. But she feels she should ask.
Meanwhile, Lizzie is taking a good look at the makeup of the dress Miranda is now wearing. Ooh, that's clever. I always wondered how she got them to hold together so well in the mortal realm. I could alter this spellwork easily. Her tone leaves it unclear whether that's an offer or a threat.

Abandoned Battlefield
That wasn't a command, it was an observation. Almoner was saying that he hit the ammo magazine.
The shell strikes the Panther in the leg and smashes through what's left of the armor and much of the mechanisms. The mech staggers and topples over onto its back. "Nice shot!" Celebration is short lived as the Raven kicks into gear, moving forward and repositioning. It doesn't attack, but the Centurion is once again cloaked from automatic targeting.