Jessica bestows some luck on Henri while Laurelata tries to move past the fishmen to attack them from behind. The maneuver is not executed properly and Laurelata is stabbed by a trident getting two wounds in her side for 6 damage. She in turn inflicts only one wound with the rapier... which was, actually, the plan, but the attack could have been better aimed as it does not seem to hit anything vital and amounts for mere 4 damage. The fishmen seem to be rather worried by the growling glowing outsider. This divides their attention and Henri hits one for 14 damage. The creature, previously wounded by Laurelata, barely holds itself together until it gets water-blasted for 9 damage and into oblivion. The remaining one, scared as it is, seems to be willing to fight to the death and concentrates all of the attacks on Henri. This toes not do any good as the half orc fends off all the attacks - weapon, claw, bite and all.

Spoiler
Show
Trident AoO: (1d20+5)[23] for (1d8+3)[6]
Trident AoO: (1d20+5)[11] for (1d8+3)[10]

Trident: (1d20+3)[6] for (1d8+3)[6]
Claw: (1d20+0)[11] for (1d4+1)[3]
Bite: (1d20+0)[2] for (1d6+1)[4]

Quote Originally Posted by Farmerbink View Post
HP 0/14
Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
HP 14/22
People, you serious? I thought I've told you well enough. I might one day use this stuff for reference (or why it it there at all)...

=> Party