Quote Originally Posted by Windscion View Post
I really feel more kindly disposed to Aurelia's progeny after seeing her utterly and completely fail to back off when told to back the frick off.
Have to admit, I'm kind of siding with Aurelia. It was a very silly misunderstanding, and she's the first one to offer an olive branch and apologise unreservedly even though it was a mutual mistake. Claire even admitted to Faye that it was silly and she needed to get over herself, but this conversation with her mom is very much bratty teenager.

That last panel is especially unpleasant. Aurelia is asking if they can still love each other, and Claire just says "No". Not "I'm still angry and need time to process" or "Can we please talk about it later when I'm not at work", or "I love you, but right now I don't like you" just.. "No, no love here".

I KNOW that's not what Jeph intends it to be, but damn that's cold and all because Aurelia wasn't excited about a job that Claire has done nothing but complain about. Claire is very much the unreasonable one here, I feel.