1. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Iron Chef Optimization Challenge in the Playground CXVII

Quote Originally Posted by loky1109 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I can't understand why you think lawful character can't do illegal things.

Can't agree with it.

Of course I can and should. Or we should agree that good character can't fall via evil doings. Evil and Good aren't separate themes, it is single theme.

Your reading of RAW mostly doesn't work at all. It is very weird in most cases.
    Plus, this challenge isn't about TO, more about PO, so your totally unworkable in any real game RAW readings don't matter. Even if them work.

Wat???

I read your post to very end and... I don't want to discuss with you. You rules reading is so... strange, so obviously wrong, and uncomfortable, but you defend it so stubborny... I even want add you in ignore list to not to see your posts. This is kinda achievement.
    Sorry if you have a hard time to differentiate what RAW is and how the PSR affects this.
    BoED can at best only create rules for "evil" in context of "exalted" characters (which would be a specific exception), cause that's the topic of the book. Exalted, not evil. The PSR creates structures with books and topics. If you ignore this, than your interpretation becomes RAI at best and ain't RAW anymore.

So, if you want to know if poisons are evil, the sources to consult should be:

1. general alignment rules (the primary source for alignments in the PHB)
    2. possible specific "evil" rules (anything mentioned in the BoVD)
    3. possible even more specific poison rules regarding alignment (anything mentioned in the DMG Poison section)

What buffs me the most in our discussions between the two of us here is, how you are sole presenting your opinion without any logical argument (e.g. "I can't agree with this", so yeah what is your interpretation of the situation then??). That doesn't help in a conversation. So, if your desire is to ignore my posts, you just lose the opportunity that one of us (either me or you) might understand the position of the other. And that is sad. Ignoring people with different opinions is counterproductive if you want to discuss something (that's what the forum is about: discussion things).

And btw, while most judges favor PO, doesn't mean that TO is forbidden in these contests. It's in the opening posts.

I have 2 possible build ideas, but unless this topic is settled I dunno if I will invest the time into them.