1. - Top - End - #1367
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: General Anime/Manga Discussion 16: In Another Thread With My Smartphone

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    It's kind of a shame that DBZ Abridged concluded. There are so many Vegeta/Android jokes going unsaid.
    Good point. ahem:

*see Androids 13, 14 and 15*
    Vegeta: Do I hear eight?

*sees Android 21*
    Vegeta: Do I hear nine?

*sees Gammas 1 and 2*
    Vegeta: Eleven, am I getting an Eleven right now?

*sees Gammas 1 and 2*
    Vegeta: Wow, I was wrong, THIS is the grand central station of disappointment. I could at least take the two androgynous blonde twins a little seriously.

*meets Gammas 1 and 2*
    Vegeta: well if it isn't Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon! what are you going to do, spout outdated lines and values at me?
    Gamma 1: Zounds! We have encountered an alien Gamma-2! Be cautious there is no telling what this being from beyond Earth's terrestrial gravitic embrace is thinking!
    Gamma 2: No worries Gamma 1, I'm sure his mysterious alien biology cannot stand up to our good old fashioned man (not woman)-made Science!
    Vegeta:.....sigh. I miss fighting 18.

Kid Trunks: Theres no way we can fight them without Gohan!
    Vegeta: WHAT!? That there is no way we need that one hit wonders help! I am Vegeta! I have Ultra Ego for Zen-Oh's sake! Gohan on the other hand has gone downhill ever since his fluke with Cell! Why would we ever need his help?
    Kid Trunks: Because he was taught by-
    Vegeta: Boy what did I tell you!?
    Kid Trunks: *sigh* not to press the Goku button. We can totally do this, who needs Gohan!
    Vegeta: Thats my boy.

*learns that it was a completely different guy than Gero*
    Vegeta: Okay first Gero now these clowns, Kakarot what did you DO to these people to make these stupid toys come after us so much!?
    Goku: Oh that?
    *cut to Goku mercilessly slaughtering the Red Ribbon Army while something like "The Only Thing They Fear Is You" plays as music*
    Goku: ah I just got a little nettled when I was kid. didn't think they'd take it so personally. we all do stupid things when we're children right?
    Vegeta: Kakarot, Bulma said you killed Gero's son, along with many others
    Goku: Since when did you care about other peoples lives outside your family?
    Vegeta: since I learned they're the customers that pay for my gravity chamber. The money doesn't come from nowhere!

*talking to Gamma 1 and 2*
    Vegeta: so can we like skip the part where we pretend your an actual threat and get to the one guy who is going to absorb you both and become the ultimate tin can for like what, the fourth time now? Fifth?
    Gohan: wait, another Cell is going to show up? what makes you say that?
    Vegeta: pattern recognition.
    Gohan: Cell, Android 13, Agnilasa, Android 21.....crapbaskets he's right.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2021-12-21 at 07:30 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".