Subterranean Sugarbeast Safari

Esha gives a happy clap, before pulling the sniper off her back, and doing a 30 second field strip and check, before putting it back together just as quickly. Pulling the bolt back, she loads a cartridge that looks to completely custom and about the size of a banana before giving a chuckle. "Saw-weeeaatttt. This is gonna be sick nasty yo. Just remember accuracy is key here; each beast has three or four cores, and hitting pretty much anything else isn't gonna do hardly anything. Standard regenerator shpeel, you know the drill I'd guess. Usually I'd just eat 'em myself, but I'd recommend you all don't, unless you want to start havin' some candy bits. The virus isn't contact or airborne infective, so just don't rub a candy core in an open wound and you'll be fine." Putting the rifle back, she eyes the revolver, and gives a gentle appreciative nod. Clearly the candy clad cavalry wasn't the only one who dappled in esoteric custom tools.

"As for getting down, normally I'd take the vents, but I think that you all might have a little trouble getting through the turbine blades in the air impellors. Though there is a second option!" Esha leads the way, before pulling up a map on her holowatch. "Most of the trash shoots lead to an incinerator, but this one over here looks like it was originally routed somewhere below for non-incinerating waste disposal. I expect it's just fell into disuse 'cause recycling the scrap is important when you gotta clean up, but the underground jungle turning the lower level into a carnival funhouse made the landing a lot softer. Puffball mushrooms THIIIISSS big around." Esha waves her hands roughly up to Magtock's waist, before scampering over and moving a few panels out of the way of a chute in the corner. A while back, it would have had some functional belts, but now it was little more than a polished slide of a tube.

"This will get us down just fine, but we'll need to fight our way back to a door to get out. Which I mean, isn't an issue for me, but if you aren't up to it, you can tap out now. I hunt the beasts 'cause I can test my weapons, and the extra candy functions as a sorta extra life for me. Plus it's good eatin', very exotic on some of it. Your biolabs must have been pretty high class to produce some of that stuff, chrome captain!" Esha pauses for a moment, looks over group, and gives a shrug. The landing here wouldn't be soft per say, but it was livable, and they did ask her to lead. Whatever. "YEET" With a yell and a backflip, the gummy gal disappeared into the darkness of the refuse shoot.