Joel replies "I've not heard about any big bloated undead or wooden soldiers tramping through Sigil. I understand that the wooden soldiers can shrink, but the big undead, I probably would have heard about, if they spent much time parading in the streets. Of course, a lich might have ways to hide them.

I haven't heard from Edigaria, but I'm not worried about that, yet. I got the impression that she prefers to work alone, and she can handle herself. I expect she'll return once she's satisfied with her investigation, and I have no idea how long that'll take.

As for Bavia, I've never heard of it outside of your findings. Some of you are great scholars of the planes in your own right, and I assume you've already asked Three. It seems to be rather obscure, from our perspective anyway.

The planes are infinite, or so smarter men than me have tried to explain, and my own experience is limited, even in my misspent youth. I am constantly hearing about new things, new people, new places, especially these days.

So I doubt that you'll find the dark of that place hidden in musty tomes or the mind of one who's studied them. You might be better off talking to those who still explore the far reaches of the multiverse, an ever-expanding frontier.

And I know where you could find a bunch of them. Apparently, the Sensates have taken over a large mansion in the Lady's Ward. They meet there to trade tales and novelties. From what I hear, they also have some kind of fancy magical entertainment there, a room that makes you see things that aren't there, or something like that."