I'm a little confused by Befuddling Blow.

One, it feels pretty restrictive. The only creature you can guarantee is within melee range is...you. A lot of fights, this ability will just collect dust.

Two, there's no saving throw? You just roll the attack and they have no option to withstand it? Even creatures immune to psychic, fear and charm? Forced action abilities are really powerful. I can't think of a single one that has no saving throw, resistance, or immunity. And no, "you have to attack" or even "you have to attack and hit" isn't enough for me, considering the ability reads like
a) you don't even need to hit, and
b) even if you do, you decide after the attack lands so the ability is never wasted, and
c) an AC-based attack for a forced action sticks out like a kobold in a shire.

Three, as others have said, it just doesn't feel like "Destruction". This feels like...Trickery.

If we're talking Destruction, I'd lean towards a Channel Divinity that fakes being a "Cleric Sorcery Point" for attack spells. Reroll damage dice? Expand the blast radius? Smiting two heathens at once? "Free" upcast? Something that could apply to either multiple or single targets as needed at the time. I would expect a Destruction Cleric casting call lightning or flame strike to be a thing of holy/unholy terror. Any Cleric can cast flame strike. A Destruction Cleric casting flame strike, you should see the flash, hear the screams, and smell the sulfur a mile away. It should be something the party gasps in horror and says "Well thank Il-Matar he can only do that once, otherwise we're cooked".

I ask you to reconsider.

This Domain feels fairly balanced to me, mostly because it's so similar to War. I also like the 2nd and 17th level abilities overall, buffing allies is fun and productive. And while the War Cleric is all about hitting the target, then hitting them some more, this guy feels more mixed between the Striker and Leader role. The 6th level power is the only thing that stands out as being both oddly over- and underpowered at the same time and, I'm sorry, just seems to be misfiled from another Domain or class.