Joel is a bit surprised at Avakuss' request, but agrees to help and soon provides a simple outfit with a shirt, pants, and boots. He also brings a bowl of stew with some kind of meat, and some ale.

After putting on the clothing and thanking Joel and you, Hesum sits down to eat He says "I never heard of Sigil. We must be very far from where I used to live. But that's not as important as the fact that much time has passed. Probably many generations. Anyone I ever knew must be dead by now, and I did not have children. So, there would really be nothing for me to return to anyway. I would be a newcomer there too.

So I might as well accept your offer, Avakuss, and stay in this new place. Do you think a man like me could make a living here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cuprilach replies "This place is kind of a social club right now. If you wish to explore the benefits of the Sensate philosophy, you could probably ask around for what you seek. This would take time.

But I get the impression that your interests are more narrow. Still I might know someone who can help. I'll let you in, and introduce you, but you must leave your weapons with me. I am Leron, by the way."