Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[Table]

The slimegirl appreciates being warmer, and apologetically keeps her distance from the man.
She thinks, and taps her face with her finger to show that she's thinking.

She nods.
Yes, mute.
She gives a thumbs up.

The slimegirl tries to think of some way to ask how he made the area suddenly warmer, but has trouble trying to figure out a good way to ask that. She almost gives up, but then suddenly - The slimegirl points at the man, then rubs each of her upper arm with the other hand, as if shivering or to warm up. She then gets a look on her face as if she just asked a question and is waiting for an answer.

Meanwhile

Harley also feels warmer.
So does her baby.
Feeling warmer is good, and they both like it.
[Table]

It's a good thing the man had spend lots of time spying on people or communicate in silence. It makes it easier to understand things, even if it is different from person to person.

"Good to know." he replies to her thumbs up.

"Me?... Cold?...Hhmm, no I'm not cold at all. Kinda possible to understand it that way, but assuming she will then have either a very confused look or shake her head he rethinks what she means. Especially since it should have to do with something that happened recently. At least this is not one of those start a smalltalk question.
"Maybe you mean why it got warmer? Well I have a little controll over air and i used that to heat it up. Sounds simple, but it is kinda hard to manage."

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
Reginald shakes his head vigorously at the notion of eating small creatures like Mr C, then he looks around for Fel and spots her approaching, then makes happy Reginald noises.

There you are, buddy!

Enjoying your little sleigh?

Fel is wearing her Santa outfit, preparing for her turn in the Santa throne.

I see you found Mr C.

How is your Thanksmas, so far, Mr C?
"Cold." Mr. C replies.
"I kinda got stuck in an avalanche. A bit of a hazel for me while others just walk through it, but I am used to that. On the other hand I am able to squeez under the couch to gather the coins there while others can't fit their hand in there." he says.
"Oh you seem to prepare for your turn?" he mentions as he notice her outfit. Then his eyes seem to focus on the thorn as far as they can. They are after all just sewn on black orbs like a knot.
"You might get your chance now." he says not breaking the coninuity. They can still talk assuming it happened befor Fel got Santa.