View Single Post

Thread: The Temple of Inari 57: Life goes on

1. - Top - End - #447
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: The Temple of Inari 57: Life goes on

[Night Shift]

I said Hoshiko was "better than Keiko", which is a low bar to be sure. She thinks it is a good idea... how good of an idea will remain to be seen.

She smirks

Answering in reverse order may be helpful: It doesn't matter what you wear, as we are going to observe for now - the figments of the past will neither see nor be able to interact with us. We will be watching what happened, not participating in it.

And so I think it is perfectly reasonable, as the only particular danger is that I waste our time.

-----

[Survivors]

Felina frowns at the elemental parasite

Ugh... that's a new one. Let's start with the basics...

She tries the normal clerical Cure Disease and then checks to see if that worked.

Meanwhile, the medics nod - compared to curing things in Ravenloft, "needs sunlight" is hardly a condition at all. The first one addresses the group

Good news: it looks like just a standard daylight remove curse will work.

The second one frowns slightly

It's pretty overcast today, though. I think we should use a Sunray rather than trying to rely on weak natural light. The light coming in through the windows and stuff right now is as bright as today is likely to get, and waiting on these things is never wise.

The first nods his agreement

It would be best if you group together closely so you're all in the best area of effect for both spells.
    Last edited by Fenric; 2022-01-07 at 10:14 AM.