Quote Originally Posted by 1Pirate View Post
I've been wondering, with all the builds now here, who's played through a campaign with one? I'm curious how they play "out in the field" so to speak.

I did the Celestial Generalist up through level 12 and it played pretty smooth for most of it(probably all if my DM had been a little more lenient with the component rules).

Anyone else have some experiences with the builds in this thread?
I did the Celestial Generalist for a few levels before that particular campaign fell apart. It felt good but that crew was so inexperienced and unoptimized that it was difficult to really assess- like obviously it was the most powerful character in the party, our Paladin didn't understand how Smite works much less how to optimize a build.

I'm working on the Soulknife (meaning Eldritch Knight) right now, though doing it with my own Tiefling twist just for preferred flavor. I take Infernal Constitution, trading the offense of Elven Accuracy for more defense. So far I love it, but we're only 5 and it's just pure Dex based EK. But looking at the road ahead, it's only going to get better from here. Every level is going to bring me something really valuable.