Subterranean Sugarbeast Safari

Esha shakes her head softly, gently sweeping one of the hallways while looking down the scope of her weapon. "No dice there from me, captain chromium ion. Those teams were here and got completely worked over long before I got here. Looks like whichever group it was had a compound that was messing with stuff above their paygrade, ended up messing with the temporal areas. I'd guess they don't have any idea how they got themselves into this mess, much less how to deal with anomalies in a reasonable way. Either way, I don't waste brass like that." The goblin pauses before standing and then looking around, an air not unlike a ranger tracking prey about their general area.

"I wouldn't worry about fire too much for the burning, but let off any sort of energy discharge like that and you are begging to get covered in one of the biomats. Right now they are fairly peaceful just sucking on the light fixtures, but I've seen them eat an automated laser turret in seconds. Kinetic projects are your friend, as is accuracy. Oh, and CQC, if you like that part." The candykin flashes a toothy smile, before an ear twitches. Somewhere in the distance there is the sound of a dull roar, and then a number of vaguely humanoid gummy creatures wearing the candy equivalent of military uniforms begin to peek around corners and make slightly gurgling sounds. In total, maybe two dozen or so seem to be in varying degrees of shambling or hiding poorly.

Esha gives a small laugh and a shrug. "Soured patch boys. It ain't much of a start, but it is a start. Not much to say about these ones, it's basically dumb zombie protocol." Esha calmly walks toward the group of creatures as she talks, rifle propped lazily on a shoulder. The closest, with a military emblem bearing a fox with a number of extra tails, growls and surges forward, which Esha responds to by putting a clawed hand through their head. Drawing the claw back out, and flicking a decent amount of caramel goop off her hand, Esha holds up a baseball sized candy orb. "Weak point, Capeesh?" The orb is deposited into the candy jaws of the little gremlin, and Esha starts to walk toward another with the attitude one might of pulling up veggies.