View Single Post

Thread: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv, Chapter 2

1. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: [IC] The Cult of Brannulv, Chapter 2

Rose noticed Zarron flee from a pair of cultists to her right and seeing as they were likely intending to give chase, she moved in to intercept them. Taking a shortcut through some dense foliage in what was perhaps an attempt to surprise them she actually found herself between them rather than in front of them. Turning to the one that looked like they might be a spellcaster, she swung her halberd, then performed a manuever she'd practiced many times at the order; when pulling the head away again quickly swung the weapon around and attacked with the other end of the weapon.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Move to BD06 from BC10 through the foliage, 25 feet I believe? At least if it's difficult terrain.
    Regular halberd attack: (1d20+5)[12], if it hits it deals (1d10+3)[4] (if this roll is a 1 or 2, Great Weapon Fighting rerolls it to (1d10+3)[13])
    Then using Polearm Master for my bonus action; (1d20+5)[12] (Accidentally messed up the damage roll, rolling on discord instead; 1d4+3 [7])
    Both attacks on the red hood. If he falls on the first hit though I believe I can have the second whack target the other guy.
    Last edited by Fay; 2022-01-08 at 10:12 AM.