Avakuss nods to Hesum. "You have a rare opportunity to start fresh and make a life of what you will. At least until then you are welcome to stay at one of my schools, learning from us and sharing your knowledge and wisdom. Sigil has a full range of creatures types ranging from pure evil to pure good mostly in truce. Major threats to the city are handled by a force that even deities are powerless against while here in this city, though smaller levels of violence do happen so one must keep their wits about. Let's leave Eilyra to her studies." Avakuss checks with her to confirm their meeting time then leads Hesum out once he is done eating. On their way out of the Black Sail he gives a thankful nod and wave to Joel. "Joel did for me what I'm offering for you."

Avakuss led Hesum slowly through the city to the Lady's Ward, allowing him to take in the sights, while Avakuss also keeps aware of others taking interest in them. "Sanjul is the head instructor for this location. We are a collection of schools focused on combining philosophy, physical prowess, and the untapped powers of the mind. I have a couple of hours to stay and chat but then I have business to attend to. It may keep me away for days or even weeks."

At the school Avakuss introduces Hesum to Sanjul, a male Raptoran tall for a human but still dwarfed by Avakuss' height, who in turn introduces the others that happen to be there at the time. "Hesum is from far away and has been suspended in time for who knows how long. He is new to Sigil and the planes. I ask you all to take him in, teach him, and learn from him."

Avakuss stays as long as he can. A tour is given (a short one- it is more a dojo with some living quarters), deeper introductions for the school are made, and some of Hesum's questions are answered. All know it will take time and patience is a virtue. Without giving details he explains he must be off and not sure how long until he is back. On the way out he gives Sanjul an expensive gem (1k jink) to help with the school. He then returns to the Black Sail.

Rejoining Eilyra he asks, "Any news? How can I be of help?"