View Single Post

Thread: Planescape: Center of All - IC

1. - Top - End - #846
    Troll in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Planescape: Center of All - IC

Hesum observes with wonder - and sometimes discomfort - at the sights, sounds, and smells of Sigil. As he explains to Avakuss, other than some elves, he's never seen non-human humanoids before, although of course he's heard of them. Nevertheless, he seems to acclimatize, and greets the people Avakuss introduces him to in a friendly manner. He thanks Avakuss once again as the goliath takes his leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: To move on, I'll assume that Taric hands over his blades as requested. The blades are put into a locked safe for storage.

As far as you can tell, Leron is not being deceptive.

As he leads Ash and Taric on a tour of the mansion, he introduces them to a wide variety of people. many are deep in conversation. Some of them are reclining and appear asleep or semi-conscious. These people are (mostly) using not drugs but sensory recorders: small, round stones that are used to store specific occurrences or situations that a Sensate has experienced.

Leron leads you to a group in a corner of a large room and introduces you to the apparent leader of the group, indeed of the whole mansion: an Aasimar woman named Almsway.

After hearing your request, she says "Very well. If one of our members knows of the place you seek, I probably have heard enough stories to direct you to them, and if not I will find out if any do have such stories. What do you offer in exchange?"

Meanwhile, a Bariaur woman in the group sees Taric and approaches him. She is well proportioned according to the conventions of that race, with white fur. "Hello, I am Leeth. You look like you might have some amazing stories to tell!"
    Last edited by kinem; 2022-01-09 at 11:43 PM.