1. - Top - End - #7
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: ALPHA - IC - The Tone of Madness - Part 1

Beast-blooded. Yyrkoon is right in holding that term in scorn. As if scales and claws or even fur would make the difference between the those civilized and those beastly!I expect that we'll be able to assess the true measure of their insolence with more exact precision soon enough. Morkhut replies to the yuan-ti through the link, his tone as even as ever. But then, the Island has the means and the willingness to tackle troublesome or unwelcome visitors. Let us hope for the best, friend.
    Leaning on his enormous axe as if it were some kind of grotesque cane, the crocodile presses on slowly but with a firm, confident determination towards the plank, not bothering to turn back even for as long as it would take to respond to Ember. I likewise agree. We must proceed – but wisely. I'd rather we followed the proper procedure and stayed landbound for the duration of our stay here. He stops just short of the plank, his myopic eyes fixed on the stone pier before addressing Ember's other concerns. Out of curiosity, how do you intend to procure those missing funds? This might easily be a sign of a troubling amount of irresponsibility. He should keep an eye on the dragon, just in case.
    Last edited by Metastachydium; 2022-01-12 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Â.