Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
Just pull it out of the data folder and have a mod manager handle it, like anything else.
My issue with this is that it puts the onus on me, the user, for a piece of content I didn’t ask for in the first place, where previously I at least had the option of not engaging with it by not buying/installing it. It bodes ill for future games, because now at no point is Bethesda actually interacting with me, as a player or a customer:

• Someone else is making the content
  • No one is testing it
  • I don’t have the option of refusing it, regardless of what shape it’s in

Previously, if the base game was too buggy to be playable, I could check the reviews and put off buying it until it was stable. Ditto for the DLCs. If a mod was broken I could uninstall it. Now my options are ‘don’t play/buy the game’ or ‘let Bethesda decide what content I should have’ when they have no meaningful input into the process.

To be clear I’m not directing this at Saints and Seducers specifically or any of the other mods CC content, S and S bugging out just highlighted it. My issue is with the precedent this sets, as I don’t see it leading to a quality gaming experience in the future.