[Bombing at Wild Mike's]

Sandy quirks her head at Fade. "I'm not injured. If I were to go to a medic now, I would be taking up their valuable time when they have a lot of patients to treat. In the worst case scenario, I would be keeping them from helping someone who needs it and that person dies and then their death would be on my hands for being selfish and holding up a professional for no explainable reason. That's why you don't call in emergencies unless there are emergencies. I'm better off just staying nearby until the authorities inevitably come to detain and question everyone."

"Besides, I paid a loooooooooooooooot for my backstage tickets." Sandy puts an emphasis on a lot as she flashes them at Fade before grinning at Mania and clapping with excitement. Whooo! Inside look! Again, but... whatever. It never stops being fun. "Yeah! I was pivotal! What were you?" She sticks her tongue out childishly at Fade before dashing for the prep room. She... admittedly doesn't know how she was pivotal, but whatever. If Mania says it, then it's definitely true. Especially with that nose boop. Sandy's blush doesn't fade and she's probably never washing her nose again.

Once inside the room, she's bouncing from place to place, ooohing over every little thing. Especially the instruments. She's tempted to down the last of that soft drink for an indirect kiss with whichever band member had been drinking it, but doesn't quite go that far because the goat demon might have been using it instead. There's just no way to tell. Besides, there's plenty to distract her, at least until Mania gets her envelopes and says it's time to go. Awww, too short. But Sandy will reluctantly leave the room.