While the Eyes are scouting ahead, Mulcri passes out three of the amulets to whoever wants one, storing any remaining into her Haversack. These will make the wearer a bit heartier." She will wear one herself, after activating the amulet she is already wearing.

With the amulets identified and still no sign of returning eyes, the Elf will take a look at the Giants' weapons as well.

When they return, the Elf will report what her Eyes have seen to the rest of the group, then use her Third Eye Sense to observe the room with the awake people while we discuss our next move. "So, shall we ambush the sleeping one first, or silence the alert?"

Spoiler: OOC
Show
CL4 Righteous Fury, 20 Temporary HP for up to an hour and an irrelevant +4 sacred bonus to Str for four minutes.

Four amulets means four minutes, leaving one to inspect a morningstar. No action to simply check the auras of the armor and weapons. I assume those are similarly identical to each other, so I'll just identify the nearest morningstar if none of the auras are different. If any are, I'll make the decision when I get the info.