View Single Post

Thread: Planescape: Center of All - IC

1. - Top - End - #855
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Planescape: Center of All - IC

Taric has been remaining in the background, as his skills have not been of much use in Sigil so far, other than in discerning the servant of Rule of Three who was watching for them on arrival. He goes to the Sensates Hall, though, when the party splits up. He is not actually a Sensate himself, but he is strongly inclined towards their philosophy, and he can do with the presence of nominally friendly faces within Sigil.

Upon arrival at the Hall, he offers to donate a memory of a sunset on Arborea, on a night when the sunset is marked by a very rare green flash of light at the moment when the sun totally sets. It is one of his fondest memories, as it was the greatest sense of peace he had encountered in his life.

On placing the memory into a memory stone, he looks around for signs of his companions, from whom he has briefly been separated. Finding them, he also notices a bariaur woman. A fine specimen of his race, he immediately notes, with glistening flanks and body, and an upper half even humanoids would find distracting. He wonders at her presence in the Hall, and goes to introduce himself.

"Greetings, fair one. I am named Taric, of Arborea. What would such a fine flower be doing in Sigil, Leeth, and if I may ask you, what memory did you choose to place here? I may look it up in the catalogue, to see the world from behind fresh eyes. As for my memories, I have many, though I chose to share only my favourite one here," he says.
    Last edited by paradox26; 2022-01-18 at 03:14 AM.