Things I want in Elder Scrolls 6 UI:

• Some indication for ‘you already know this spell’ or ‘you already learned this enchantment’ when I’m looking at a spellbook/enchanted item. I’m tired of buying spellbooks only to find it was for a spell I started the game with, and carrying (heavy!) swords and armor across town twice when I find out it’s safe to sell.
  • Some way to sort items by weight, value, and at least filter by name - I want to find the stuff that is weighing me down the most and what I’m most likely to want to sell at bare minimum.
  • I want the option to hide any recipes, potion attributes, armor types etc. that I don’t currently have the materials for. I shouldn’t have to scroll through ten thousand things when I can only make two of them.
  • Speaking of potions, I want the ability to favorite recipes.
  • Poison is clunky and ESO does it better. Don’t make me hand select a poison out of my hoard of bottles every time I want to use one, at least give me a handful of hits per bottle.
  • Please don’t make me listen to the shopkeepers’ canned dialog when I click out of the shop and immediately back in again.