View Single Post

Thread: Good Strikes Back (IC)

1. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Good Strikes Back (IC)

Raodan watches with an impressed-raised-eyebrow as the group tears through the giants, his own blows felling the giant, it was an impressive display that not many mortals could claim. He cleaned his blade on the corpse of the giant before him, placing it back in it's sheath while they scouted and looted, he moved slowly walked to the mouth of the tunnel, seeing one of his allies...he couldn't remember her name, turn into a....demon? his demonology wasn't up to snuff, he simply shrugged it off and watched.

Upon hearing of the two options, he mentally nods in agreement I will go to the sleeping giant, anyone willing to come is welcome, I do not want to waste these boons I have received, I will be stepping out in 1 minute

And with that, he waits, then moves off in the direction designated, looking for the giant.

Spoiler
    Show

Move silently - (1d20+34)[38]
    Hide - (1d20+54)[71] (+20 from being invisible)

Coup de grace vs sleeping giant (FRA):
    Auto crit Damage - (2d6+12)[19] & sudden strike (11d6+4)[45]
    Giant must make Fort save DC 74 or die

Raodan
    HP's: 117/101
    AC: 37
    T: 29 FF: 29
    Saves- F: +12 R: +24 W: +20
    Effects: Heroe's Feast (16 temp HP, immunity to poison/fear for 12 hours & +1 morale to attack and will saves), Extended Superior Invisibility (54 minutes), True Seeing (180 minutes), Telepathic Bond (180 minutes), Mass Resist Energy, Fire 30 (190 minutes), Foresight (190 minutes?)
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2022-01-19 at 11:49 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!