Quote Originally Posted by Kareeah_Indaga View Post
These are the ONLY poisons I’ve been using regularly. Stamina drain is only useful against power attacking foes, Magicka drain is only good for spellcasters, but everything uses hitpoints. So I would much rather do the ESO method of putting a big stack of poison into the poison slot of the weapon I’m using and forget about it until it runs out ten fights from now. It’s much less micromanage-y than having to dig through the unfilterable mess of poisons and potions I’m carrying around multiple times per fight, just to find another damage health bottle. I would be willing to put up with a little inefficiency in the form of wasted doses on already-poisoned or immune-to-poison foes to avoid that hassle.

(Admittedly ESO also has you making x4 the number of poisons for each batch you make compared to potions; wastage isn’t as big a deal when you’re making 16 poisons for each set of ingredients you use.)
To me, this just says that poisons are too weak and too common and that basic enemies have too much health. +Some damage on hit (semi-)permanently is what weapon enchants are for.

Also, if you're not using the poisons that don't offer direct damage, why are you carrying so many of them that it's hard to find your damage poisons? They're not so common in loot that this just happens every time you clear a dungeon despite selling all your unwanted poisons whenever you go in to a town.