The unconscious form twitches slightly as the magic ceases the small stream of blow from Qutan's blow, as it becomes clear he will recover, the shell blower steps forward raising the shell to her lips, she plays a burst of music notes, the gates on either side of the pool begin to raise in response. She turns to them all and approaches Qutan bowing quite low, Thank you for not killing my intended, she then turns to Yyrkoon, ...and thank your for tending to his injuries.

She retreats to her compatriots whom have the would be challenger supported between them.

Our duty is to protect & screen the oracles from those both undeserving & incapable of exercising control, I apologize if my intended's words brought undue offense. Let me offer this advice in recompense.

Pointing towards the door on the other side of the pool, thru there you will find a lift to bring you to the upper levels of the island, once there you will find the convergence of paths, you'll have many options, and more each step of the way, we have dozens of oracles scattered across the island. Each can offer different answers on varying subjects - I can only recommend you follow the well maintained & illuminated paths to avoid trouble, the others may not lead to the safest of locales.