After the battle is done Sister Abigale goes about using her powers to heal everyone back up to half their health before asking her allies if they could top the others off as they agreed upon. Before moving on to help the others explore the area, making herself useful when needed.

When the group arrives at the "Death Door" the priestess of Pelor is confused, she thinks she had seen one of these before when she and her brothers and sisters first went on their mission so long ago but it was hazy and unclear after so long a time had passed. "I should still be able to keep you all able to fight for at least one or two more battles with ease. After that it may get a little dicy, but from what I have seen I believe we should be capable of doing this." Abigale says, willing to at least try a death door. If they succeeded it would mean she could provide more for the poor district, and perhaps she could find her cure in one of them as well.

"This is the second time I have heard someone say Dungeon fruit today, however I have never heard of them before, what are they? Are they actual fruit found in the dungeon? And what kinda effects do they have on people?" she asks curious.