Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
Atalanta
Wouldn't be wiser to try and talk with the dwarfs that are with the sleeping giant. Surround the giant and force them to surrender?
Sora explains matter of factually. "This is a fast strike operation. We're not giving them the chance for a fair fight. We want to keep things as lopsided as possible for us. No time for prisoners. Remember these are slavers. Best we can do is hand over any who try to surrender to the dwarves we free so they can have their revenge."

"We need to get the dwarves to stay quiet. They should know the mine layout which will aid us greatly. Their choice to either leave or follow us in. Having some follow us will help when we encounter other dwarves."

"So Atalanta, Tessa, and Atalanta at least are hitting the sleeping ones. They'll be group 2 and I'll join the awake group, group 1, using the elementals to keep the exits blocked. I can see invisible now, except for the superior invisibility of course. I'll be attacking from up on the ceiling and using teleports to move so I don't make noise approaching. Two elementals will cover each exit and one will join in the attack from below. Anything else? Let's go."

While everyone gets quietly into position Sora eyes the cavern, particularly the dwarves. Where there any traitors among them? Is the giant similarly outfitted as the others? Once the others (from both groups) were ready Sora casts a spell with her one hand starting open then snapping her pointer finger closed while the rest of her fingers aim at the giant. A small fist sized ball of flame shoots out aimed at the giant. Just after the blast impacts, she calls out in polite Dwarven. "We are here to help and kill the giants. Please stay clear."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Sora will combine Dimensional Jaunt (45') and Slippers of Spider Climbing to move along the ceiling invisibly.
Four Elementals will earth glide to the exits and stay in the ground until the attack starts. Then their job is to stop things from getting through.
L1 and L2 cover the left exit.
L3 and L4 cover the right exit
L5 will earth glide next to the giant and come up to attack on the right once things have started.

Initiative (1d20+7)[20]

Attack: Orb of Fire (SL4)
Ranged Touch: (1d20+16)[35] (+13 BAB, +3 Dex)
Damage: (19d6+44)[110] Fire and Fort DC 23 or be Dazed one round.

L5 attack: (1d20+13)[30] (+1 for Mastery)
Damage: (2d8+8)[15] (+1 for Mastery)

Sora: AC30, 180/182hp, 16 temp hp
L1-L5: AC18, 96hp