View Single Post

Thread: Planescape: Center of All - IC

1. - Top - End - #857
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Planescape: Center of All - IC

Ash

Quote Originally Posted by kinem View Post
    "Good day. My name's Dottins. If Almsway thinks you're interesting, I'd like to hear more."
    Ash nods a greeting to Dottins, and looks around for a place where the pair of them might sit, so as to facilitate eye contact.

*Almsway, thank you for your kind assistance. I will look forward to sharing stories with you at a time when I am less preoccupied. You strike me as one who has experienced life fully.*

After Almsway takes her leave, Ash turns to Dottins and sends to him telepathically.

*I appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. My work requires a degree of discretion, so I would prefer to speak telepathically, if you don't object.*

She pauses to wait for his response before continuing as indicated.

*I am looking for information on a material plane world called Bavia. My understanding from Almsway is that you have travelled there. I would very much appreciate any insights you can provide, as I anticipate travelling there soon.

*My understanding is that the Sensates velue experiences and stories as a kind of currency. I am open to an exchange, or to finding a more mindane way of compensating you for your advice.*
    Last edited by Toliudar; 2022-01-31 at 01:00 AM.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut