Quote Originally Posted by TalonOfAnathrax View Post
I don't suppose you could remind me of those methods? Are you selling items (which means your available XP should decrease), stealing stuff, or entering a lucrative profession with your new skillset and powers?
If that last guess is correct, I'll remind you that you're working over two hundred days a year as an full-time item crafter, which takes 8 hours a day and will likely seriously impede your ability to hold a job.
Not all professions demand the same time commitment. Added to this are mind-affecting charm/compulsion effects and souped-up diplomacy that are readily available to compound my performance, and more professions that don't really take more than a few hours of attention per week will open up.

I've limited myself to crafting ~100 items a year, each costing <1000g. That's 100 days of eight-hour crafting time each, which is approximately less than the amount of weekends in a year.
Yes, I've been grappling with the logistics of full-time crafting myself... If you've got a better way to get money, I'd be quite interested in hearing it!
I still plan on enjoying my life, so I don't plan on becoming a full-time crafter. I really can't discuss how I plan on raising my financial capabilities due to forum rules, but those who were paying attention to my previous post may be able to conclude some of the more obvious ones. Suffice to say, finances shouldn't even be a massive issue as early as Telepath 1, more so Telepath 3.

IIRC the item works at-will in the MIC. Or do you mean you're offering other people 1/day free services?
The latter. Even if the item is at will, I can only offer so much free time using it. Had Troacctid allowed 3.0 psionics, I would've use it to at least have around 10 standard actions per round and help more.