Well, this was...

Isaeara sighed. How could she have been so careless? It was one thing to be toying with these sailors out on sea, but it seemed she took it a bit too far. Thankfully her sister seemed to have her back, dashing off after the pallet with all their belongings. Gods bless her!

And now she waited.. keeping out of the crew of the Antonidas's Chagrin's way. Still with a smile, but much more shy than before. She had retreated back aboard when it was clear she was getting more unwanted attention. But even this didn't hide her from the eyes of the.. captain aboard an adjacent ship. A tall, muscular, mysterious, and quiet fellow, he tossed her his coat before his ship sailed away.

The whole situation was almost surreal. Going from something that might play out in someone's nightmares to just meeting the hottest guy you've ever seen. "W-who is that??" Isaera asks one of the crew, pointing at the ship that was beginning to leave port.

When Jakk'ari returns to ask her what the delay is, Isaera whirls around, almost having a heart attack and fearing it was someone else. "Ah! You see, uh, all my clothes was in my luggage, and apparently it was already loaded, and some.."

She nervously balls up and scrunches the fancy jacket in her hands before deciding maybe it was a good idea to cloak it around herself. "Well, I don't think I should be walking into Ratchet like this. So.. I think Aleeana is chasing after our belongings to find me something to wear."