Quote Originally Posted by St Fan View Post
A 59
Not exactly what you're asking, but the Complete Arcane section on alternative spellbooks allows tattooing spells on the Wizard's body (or, technically, on other characters). Those are a lot harder to confiscate. Space is an issue, though; a Geometer would get more out of it.
Thanks

Q 60 a
Classes that give bonus spells of any level you can cast, Ex Dragon Disciple, often list “similar to bonus spells from a high spellcasting modifier” or something similar. By raw does this stop that old trick of Improved Sigil Krau Illumian or Earth Spell to get spell slots higher level than your suppose to have by class level? (To be clear I personally think it works just wondering if there’s a solid contradiction other than the similar to bonus spells line)

Q 60 b
Are there any full BAB or 3/4 BAB classes, besides dragon disciple, that give a lot of those bonus spells?

Q 60 c
I know certain classes like Eldritch Master give spell slots higher than your maximum, are there any more of those and how do they interact with classes that normally cap lower?

All of this is to say i’m contemplating playing a mystic ranger