I am hearing strange voices as well, 3 I think, and I could not decipher what it meant. The Dwarves here are saying they are paid, and we are ruining everything. The others have gone silent, I will attempt to reveal myself and figure things out

He then uses prestidigitation to create a tiny Swan made out of stone 10 feet from his person, it is very crude, but gets the job done. "I apologize master Dwarf, we are on a mission against these giants and their master, you are unfortunate bystanders, if any of you feel you want to leave, feel free to do so, but if you get in the way, I cannot promise your safety."

Spoiler
Show

Diplomacy - (1d20-1)[15]

Raodan
HP's: 117/101
AC: 37
T: 29 FF: 29
Saves- F: +12 R: +24 W: +20
Effects: Heroe's Feast (16 temp HP, immunity to poison/fear for 12 hours & +1 morale to attack and will saves), Extended Superior Invisibility (44 minutes), True Seeing (170 minutes), Telepathic Bond (170 minutes), Mass Resist Energy, Fire 30 (~180 minutes), Foresight (180 minutes?), Ghost Mind (caster level check DC 38 vs scrying), Ghost Sight (see invisible and ethereal), trapfinding.