Fortunately Sora is used to the demands of multitasking within the chaos of battle. There was no physical battle right now, but mixing peacefulness with the dwarven slaves in front of her, the arcane assault the group faced telepathically, and the dwarves in the other room was still a juggling act. She teleports to the ground near the dwarves with her weapon lowered and addresses them in their language and her own group in common.

"My apologies for my colleagues' horrible choice of forms to shift into. I assure you that they are not fiends else I would be using all my magic to blast them myself. Thank you for the blessing of information. The giants that were guarding outside are dead so you may safely escape this place. The giant in the next room over is already dead too. That leaves just one more giant, traitor and the overseer? Anything you can tell us of the overseer? He has no other guards? That way to the refinery, where does the other way lead? Down to the 2nd level? The traitor in the next room is on his way out of the mine. I'm sure you could catch up to him. May Moradin guide you."

"Otrera and Hillock, fiendish forms are not the way to establish trust, never mind being unwise in general."

"Mulcri, a fizzle? What can we do to help? With a pit fiend we'll need you in top form. Who else is having trouble with the voices? Affecting us in both rooms is impressive, unless there are more than one culprit. We're done here let's go join the others."