Dottins says "Building mechanical devices."

Spoiler: Ash
Show
You recall one time that you visited the Hands of Time Clockwork Shop in the Lower Ward. It's a shop that specializes in anything with moving parts, and itself is a constantly shifting mechanical sculpture. It’s run by a strange mix of modrons, aasimon, dwarves, and gnomes, and is almost a guild in itself. Managed by Saddam Hasan ibn Arvalas, originally from Toril. Very likely Dottins is already aware of the place, but he may not know of something Saddam confided to you: One of the shop's regular customers, a shapechanger of some sort known to him as Norma, knows more about mechanical devices than anyone else he had ever encountered.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Leeth tells Taric "Oh, the test wouldn't be given today. Tell Almsway that you are interested in joining, and she'll set it up. There are several potential members that will need testing, and it's usually personalized a bit.

I wouldn't call them factions, because the Sensates are all one Faction. From what I understand, Factol Da‘nanin, the overall leader, is a bit political and not too fond of the way the Lady has ruled. Our factor here, Almsway, tries to stay away from all that. Her focus is on shared experiences. I suppose that she will want us to support concerts, theaters and the like.

There are Sensates on just about every plane, now. Outside of Sigil, Arborea and the Outlands seem the most popular. I don't really know all of the groups and their ideas."