Yyrkoon
Yyrkoon considers the signs carefully.

Down the path most grand, reside those who understand, all that is to be, events not yet come, but shall indeed occur.
Be warned all thee who proceed down this route, questions with answer more than one shall begin a confusing pursuit.
Believe not a word from the one who speaks not in verse, for their only goal is to see you work in reverse

Diviners of the future who know which seeds will sow and which won't. These are not helpful for us and may lead to more confusion as the future is an everchanging country.

Down the path most serene, reside those whose bond with nature, is greater than those of any other in this vast marine, when entering their abode be warned of the soil with excess moisture.
5 shrines along the way you shall pass, one would do well to check the grass.
At roads end shall you soon arrive, but recall the path's number should you wish to survive.

These could be druids, and there's warning of dangers. They may be able to answer the Why if affects us more than the "civilized" races

Out along the island's edge shall 3rd path creep, it will test your balance above the briny deep, with stoic gait & iron grip, knowledge of the divine await those who take this trip.
Short and quick the route may be, but surviel above for treachery
As is with all things - as above as is below.

Clerics... i rather avoid them as only Sseth is worth of praise.

Down the hole of shadows and secrets live those with secrets not to tell, with blood & meat alone shall you coax the oracle from her shell.
Take from us this hint, for those who pay in blood & gold, all shall be revealed - upon thine flesh the answer will imprint.
A price, a cost, a gift of gold, all of these for truths untold, to you alone the secret given, struggle not or be rended whilst shriven.

This is my kind of oracle, sacrifice is the price of knowledge. He glances jokingly at the mistrusting dragon And a fox fur may be a great gift. He smirks
But maybe we need clearer questions if the answers have such a steep cost.

Along the Sun's first path answers abound, from places to names & farway planes ask only for things that can be travelled to & found.
No tribute or trial for one without burden, what were saying is leave your weapons for those who are uncertain.
A trick it is not nor trap may it be, scared of weapons this oracle be, sheathed or stowed it makes not a hoot, don't bring your arms or recieve the boot.

This may be the answer to who and where. But I'd rather first learn the what and how.

Along the final but path but one lies one of greed for gold, twice the price he will charge, yet he's often visted by and large.
On matters of magic he does remit, ancient, arcane, divine and more of all of it he knows.
Pay him more per query posed and he shall answer still, but ask not questions exceeding five if you hope to leave alive.

Alas, this may be the one that gives us the What.

Straight out and ahead you may proceed, if by chance you wish to have the answers to succeed.
Neither time of day or season past determine likelihood - its by fickle fate alone whether an answer is good
For those who who travel without guide or guard, take this path for untested is the boulevard.

I didn't travel this far to leave it all to chance. This would be my last option.

All paths but one of have been written and listed, save for one, for who cares about details past & done. Mysteries of the past lay dead & hidden, but come to this oracle when bidden.
This knowledge is not for those of empty minds or those thoughts frequent flutter, to learn my secrets, you must remember that which is frequent
What mistakes & choices do all make that ends with sobs or rejoices? What events prosper as death becomes a merchant lord & what compels it Pride, Greed or Sword?

And here my friends, we may have an answer to the WHY. Whether that is signifficant to you or not, that is a different issue. The past is set in stone, yet nothing is new under the sun and we may yet learn more from what has been than try to pry in what will be.

I don't mind the dangers, but I clearly have a preference for questions: WHY US? (druids) WHY AT ALL? (past) AND WHAT is this (He who knows the secrets).