View Single Post

Thread: Good Strikes Back (IC)

1. - Top - End - #142
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Good Strikes Back (IC)

"Gaining trust is how we know a lot more about what we face. Remaining are ten slaves, a traitor, two giants, the overseer, and possibly an ice devil. The later two may be able to summon more aid. The passage to the right is to the refinery and a lift to the other level. The other way leads to a forbidden room. I wonder if these chaotic voices come from there. Let us go see to the other group then altogether hit the forbidden room."

Yes, if we find a sizable pile of sargentum I can disintegrate it. What is unmined will get buried with an earthquake, several if we can figure a safe way to do that."

"Mulcri, can you send any eyes into the two passages? Does your Arcane Sight tell you of any unexpected spells upon yourself?"

(Dwarven) "Thank you, master dwarves. We plan to sink this mine with an earthquake spell. Do you have a suggestion for the best place to do that?

(Common) "Grab the gear from the slain. Let's all head back to the intersection so the dwarves may leave and we can find the others. Elementals, follow me." Sora takes the lead. "We are on our way to you."
    Last edited by Cavir; 2022-01-27 at 07:29 AM.
    Spoiler: Games
    Show
    Keston Tornok for GF's AoW
    Loradralsornux for GF's Savage Tide
    Avakuss for kinem's Planescape: Center of All
    Sgt Ladaran Xiloscient for MrAbdiel's D&D-Day: The Ballad of Echo Company (WW2 with D&D Rules)
    Ganzak for Toliudar's Coming Unstuck

Extended Signature - More detailed game/character notes