Spoiler: Ah, now eventually you do plan to have Boba Fett on your, on your Book of Boba Fett, right? Hello?
Show
I don't dislike the show, but more and more it just seems like this was rushed through writing into production because someone at Disney wanted something on their service to capitalize on Mandalorian hype while we wait on the third season. Plot threads that don't really seem to go anywhere and now a Mandalorian interquel.

But at least it was a very watchable interquel, even though it was jam packed with fanservice (I actually got a big laugh out of Din saying "Wizard!"), and the house cleaning of previous threads from the first two seasons is nice and hopefully will allow season 3 to hit the ground running.

- I'm actually hoping he keeps the N-1. One of my favorite Starfighter designs and it just looked cool at the end. If he gets a larger Bounty Hunting craft again I'd love it if he kept this one docked to it Bebop style.

- So wait, that was Beggar's Canyon during the pod race scene in Phantom Menace? Seems an unnecessary canon weld. I also thought it would be closer to Mos Eisley than Mos Espa.

- Deathwatch is down to three members and they're okay a duel to the death? And they have the nerve to criticize Bo-Katan's leadership? I'll miss the Armorer, but at this point I think Din has outgrown these guys.

- Is Teva the only guy New Republic has running patrols in the Outer Rim? When only one cop shows up on Community we accept it because it's a comedy. This is just getting silly.

Here's hoping things come together better heading into the final stretch.