Ash

Ash nods to Leeth.

"My apologies, dear lady, but I'm afraid that I should pull this charming man away. We have pressing business elsewhere."

Unless Taric objects, Ash will lead him away from the Sensates and back out into the street. On the way back to their colleagues, she provides a telepathic precis of Dottins' information to him as they walked.

*Leeth seemed quite lovely. Was your interest in her personal or professional?*

Using her telepathic senses, it's not too difficult to track the swirl of minds around her, to monitor for patterns, and for minds that seem to be trailing behind them. In combination with her keen eyes (including the crystal one in her forehead), not much got past Ash.

Returning to Joel's hospitality, Ash nods a silent greeting to Eilyra and Avakuss. Opening the entrance to her home once again, Ash carefully stores the mirror again, and retrieves an armload of books from where they were stacked below, bringing them up to the table.

*The Sensates were most welcoming. Not really my style, but a charming lot. I'd prefer to wait until Centre comes for a more fulsome report.*

Flipping open one of the books, she begins to read.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Knowing that she and Taric make a relatively distinctive pair, Ash is careful to confirm that they're not being followed. Spot: (1d20+51)[67]