View Single Post

Thread: The Book of Boba Fett - First Trailer

1. - Top - End - #477
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Book of Boba Fett - First Trailer

Originally Posted by Clertar
    Boba Fett started very strong, especially episode 2, but it took a dive right after that and is starting to feel like a live-action Star Wars cartoon.
    Episode 2 was a tough act to follow. Episode 3 was a bit of a slump, but a lot of that was the Mos Vespa chase.

Let’s see how they manage the finale. So far it’s been almost all setup and backstory, so I’ll reserve judgement until we see how that plays out.

Spoiler: Dire_Flumph
    Show
    Originally Posted by Dire_Flumph
    …I actually got a big laugh out of Din saying "Wizard!”
    That was one of the eye-rollingest moments for me, both because the usage itself never really felt right, and Mando’s tone sounded like he was trying too hard to sound cool.

I'm actually hoping he keeps the N-1. One of my favorite Starfighter designs and it just looked cool at the end. If he gets a larger Bounty Hunting craft again I'd love it if he kept this one docked to it Bebop style.
    All of this.

Deathwatch is down to three members and they're okay a duel to the death?
    This is the way.

—Seriously, Paz and the Armorer are as fundamentalist as they come, so I’d say that’s perfectly in keeping with their philosophy.

That said, I had the impression the Armorer was in the middle of a ritual that would have allowed both of them to save face without Mando having to finish Paz. It was Mando’s admission about his helmet that sent things in a different direction. But I read that scene as both of them willing to accept the consequences of a no-holds-barred duel, while still acting within a framework that allows them both to survive with honor satisfied.

Is Teva the only guy New Republic has running patrols in the Outer Rim? When only one cop shows up on Community we accept it because it's a comedy. This is just getting silly.
    Very much so.
    Last edited by Palanan; 2022-01-28 at 09:44 AM.