1. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (IC Thread)

Isaera is none too happy at Marion's chiding. The situation was hardly her fault! Except kind of the part where it partially was... but still!

Not many people in Ratchet had seen her and she was still technically on the waters... ugh, better just forget it and move on.

"...were you planning on just walking through the town? Skipping perhaps?"
    "No. I was thinking more of a sashay, or perhaps I could perform the Elven Waltz of Solidarity up the main road with Jakk'ari," she responds, equally as sardonic and indignant.

But yes. That little hullabaloo was all behind them now. Isaera kept silent and to herself as they rode up the street on their wagons, at once wishing the mist Jakk'ari summoned was actually something else, something more substantial, but also hoping it wouldn't disperse at just the wrong moment.

With just the right amount of haste to dismount from the wagon, not so much to convey urgency, but just enough to promote efficacy, Isaera plops down and maintains a coy smile for their new contact, vaguely in tune with the conversation about them while moving slowly to her bags.

She waves timidly. "Yes. I am Isaera. Aleeana is my sister.." For a moment Isaera turns to gaze off into the grasslands. "And I've no idea where she ran off to or why." She shrugs, beginning to open up one bag of her luggage, where she had placed her dress on the boat.
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2022-01-28 at 05:02 PM.