[Stabbing at Wild Mike's]

Botching a name doesn't seem to be enough to suspect someone being an assassin!

But regardless, Anika felt like she should probably stop Sandy. Sure, she had only killed a demon but it hadn't been one of those obviously evil demons that Anika just charged. Like that funny-hat one.

No, it had been more complicated than that and just straight up killing them first seemed wrong.

"Hey! Wait!" She calls out while attempting to run after Sandy. She didn't really want to shapeshift yet as she didn't want to jump on Sandy. Just follow her as she still had questions.

[The Toy Tinker]

"Where's the rear?" Anika is so eager to ask that Sticks haven't opened up the counter yet. But when he does it makes the answer rather obvious. "Oh, there it is." She remarks as she steps inside. "Though... yeah, I once though Jezebel was a succubus of some kind so I can totally see something embarrassing being in that thing." The druid glances at Sticks. "...you wouldn't happen to know anything about succubi right? Since I'm still not sure what she is."

[Ilpholinside]

Over yonder comes Tauron wandering towards Ilpholin's not-so-humble abode. To his credit he's at least attempting to be subtle. Or at least in his own mind he is. Wearing a long white robe with a hood which conceals his metal body and all four of his surgical arms.

Of course, there's also these small drone-like creatures that are skittering around him as he comes walking up to the front entrance.

As Tauron is almost right at it one of these creatures move right up to the door and either knocks on it or attempts to leap up to ring the door bell or any similar device.