1. - Top - End - #575
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (OOC Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    If you don’t sass the humans, they grow up thinking they’re not so ridiculous. That wouldn’t do! :)

Also I love that Mor’Lag is bewildered and disgusted by the idea of altruism. Not the possibility that would be hypocritical, but the altruism itself.
    1st, I blame my recent post on you saying elves are canonically supposed to be stunning, far above normal human expectations.

2nd, MorLag is honestly the most confusing to me OOC - the desires are probably straight forward, but the few posts I catch here and there are like trying to pull together an ogre sized puzzle after hiding half the pieces.

You literally made me understand with your above post. It's like totally different cultures (which is the point of the Opal so....)

3rd, should I post my 3-week-plan here, or in the IC? I have most of it written and think I have to do a long and short version.

I'm striving to poke every PC at least once, because guild, but also have independent actions, because I have my own life MOM. Give everyone a taste of Putting Up With Emilia for 3 whole weeks. (nah it won't be that bad. Maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
    Spoiler: meme
    Show

I love Aleeana even more now!
    I couldn't say i-know-u-are-but-what-am-i, even if it's better than what I wrote. Such is life of the sassed!
    Last edited by JoyWonderLove; 2022-01-30 at 02:09 PM.