Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
that opens up options on weapon summoning... it has some weapon and shield combos, not just "dagger, sword, big sword, and bow."

Not 100% useful, but there's also one that replaces all your dialogue with Khajiit accented text... you say the same things, but you say them like a Khajiit, rather than being the only Khajiit who speaks like a Nord.
I've played this game for years and never found a magic book on Bound Bow. Always had to just console command myself one.

I second Khajiit Speak. It's a simple mod that adds a lot of immersion if you play Khajiit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyadan View Post
Convenient horses is a good way to deal with inventory and encumbrance.
Plus having a horn to summon your horse from any outside zone is pretty darn convinient. :3

Quote Originally Posted by veti View Post
I'm fed up with realizing I just fought through a whole dungeon still wearing my "smithing" gear.
Oof. That is... I mean it's kinda funny at the same time I do feel for you. I wish I had a better outfit management system for when I want to switch to my smithing gear and back.

Legacy of the Dragonborn seems to have this in the bedroom of the safehouse, but I'm still trying to figure it out.