"Huh. I'll look out for SINs to clone, I guess." She waits a minute, but there's no response. Foxglove takes the emotitoy out, twirls it around her fingers, and puts it back. "If you're too busy to respond that means I can raid your liquor cabinet, right?"

Still nothing but the rain.

Foxglove eyes the sound chip she had removed from the emotitoy. Just a tiny circuitboard attached to a cheap speaker. If it were attached to a new power supply, maybe inside an electrical outlet, it could keep making intermittent noises for days, maybe weeks, before it was found. It would drive someone nuts.

No, bad idea, stop it. Or rather, fantastic idea, bad target. She's testing Glitch's patience, not trying to burn it to the ground, and hiding a random noisemaker in Glitch's living space is firmly on the wrong side of that line.

Tempting a prank as it is... but no. Besides, Glitch just helped her out.

Foxglove pockets the sound chip and starts gathering up her tools. Rain or no rain, it's better to remove herself from temptation before boredom outpaces her good sense. She doesn't want to go back to Serene Heart, but it's a big city out there. Maybe she can track down some food and a job.

With a grimace towards the window, she lets herself out, resets the security system, and goes out into the night.