Ukry’s Grove

”Our family library is wonderful. Not huge but not tiny. And I could have had it, too. Anri offered to split it. But I couldn’t take even half from her. Not when I had dreams of my own to fulfill.”
The tiny dragon continues to look cute as he stares wistfully off to the side.
”Me and my sister are fine. I mean she got magic and I didn’t which stings. But hers just appeared recently and it’s been trouble for her as it manifested. She’ll get control eventually. But that’s why I don’t just ask her to fix my problem.”
There’s a very low but real chance of him wishing for internal magic and winding up a golem or something odd if the wish magic gets away from her.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Did someone say cats? Everyone loves cats. Especially Eun’s guest, who just manifested to her left just out of view. She certainly didn’t use the door. Eun definitely would have noticed if a stocky, matronly woman of indeterminate age walked in. Quadruply so if said woman had a black and white mother cow for a lower body. Subtly is not something tauric folk are often good at.
”Oh dear. An unconscious summoning? You must be desperate. Hello, dear. I don’t smell any animals other than your friends here so this must be about a boy or a baby.” Her presence is oddly homey. Like the image of a relative from the country who’d have pie ready when you visit. And yet her blouse sparkles just a little bit in the light, as if ice was woven into some of it.