View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

1. - Top - End - #898
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIII

Ludo and Sieghard, 20th
    Ludo had already pieced together Sieghard's role in the act of defiance, but his face still soured as it was confirmed. "Right. That was what put you over the edge, was it, the statue."

He sighed. "If we hadn't joined Sforza, he'd still be Prince and we wouldn't be in charge of an army and a town. We picked the right side, and because of that, Nahorek is dead and we're doing okay for ourselves. I don't like him or think he's going to be a good prince - you know that, you saw what I did with Adelbert but, well, I'd rather be working for him than working for Alvarr and run through with a pike, or working for Evatt and eaten by an Orc. And he's in charge now. What are we going to do about it?"

He looked around at the rest of the group to make sure only they and Urgi were within earshot. "Did you ever find out who sold out Groz to the coalition?"

Ludo and Sieghard, 26th
    "Someone's going to get it," Ludo said equanimously. "And nobody wants it to go to some stuffed shirt from Putbad who'll try to grow tilean vines and get them all eaten by goats. Turn up, show Al'Makir you know what you're talking about, keep your fingers crossed behind your back when you tell him how much you like Sforza, and get back to what you know how to do."

"We're only going to be able to find so much work here, going forward, and it's nobody's idea of good farmland, unless you want to be plowing around tree stumps every year."
    Last edited by LeSwordfish; 2022-02-04 at 04:37 AM.