Bibbidi Bobbidi Bu

Winry seems unconvinced. "It's okay, dear. But really you should-" She stops as she reaches over to gently put a hand on Eun only to realize how little human is under those clothes.
"Sheesh, do you eat anything? I thought I noticed your sunken cheeks but I thought that was just the Mother aspect going to my head.
That's what's really going on. You don't take care of yourself! I bet your boss didn't even say a word about this work needing to be done today. You just don't know how to process things that aren't work."
Eun seems to have managed to horrify the goddess. Thoughts are already racing. Winry has to find a way to remove her social inhibitions AND make work seem less important AND put some weight on her. She's never had to make someone MORE lazy before.

Ukry's Grove

Aran hops down to the floor, only to realize the extreme difference in size as he looks up at Grimmjaw. He swaps back to gnoll shape so he doesn't have to shout up at the older fellow. He shakes his head as a brief bout of nausea hits him. He might be shifting too often for his brain to keep up with.
"Well, I didn't make plans for the day, really. Was going to visit Ukry to get things settled, and that was mostly it. So...no, it's no trouble if you want to go with me and do something. But I guess you're right; we'll have to figure something out." He doesn't really have any plans for what he could do with someone like Grimmjaw he met twenty minutes ago.